Meetic, founded 1998
Type of project: Meetic asked Trad Online to manage all of its translations, of all kinds and all volumes, from all meetic departments and websites (apart from legal and contractual translations which are managed separately) in a flexible, efficient and economical way. This led to the creation of a dedicated and customized translation platform.
Resources provided by Trad Online : between 20 and 35 people depending on workload (20 to 30 translators, two project managers, two IT programmers).
Our service :
Phase 1 : definition of technical and functional specifications and coordination of a team of developers (IT programmers).
Phase 2 : management of translations into 10 languages and management of upgrades/updates to the translation platform.
The web application is hosted on Trad Online's web servers:
- secure and dedicated to the client (closed)
- translation into 10 languages
- multiple simultaneous access (approx. 60 meetic employees have individual access to the site)
- 100% human translation, from a few words to several thousand
- copy-and-pasted text with formatting and file submission (multi-format)
- automated request confirmation, sending to translators, supply of translated texts, final checking/approval and various alerts
- real-time monitoring of costs and volumes translated
Key success factors :
- Trad Online's expertise in the management of complex translation projects
- Trad Online's capacity to make a long-term commitment
- the presence of strong IT skills within Trad Online and the quality of communications between the client and the Trad Online project manager
- the implementation of an advanced "administration" tool, the motivation of the team of translators and their related training.
To request a free translation quotation