Looking for a local manager in Belgium/Brussels – Translation business
In order to strengthen our team and support our international expansion, we are looking for a local manager in Belgium.
Trad Online, currently based in France, Italy, Spain and Switzerland, is continuing its European expansion plan and is seeking its local manager for the Benelux market, based in Brussels preferably.
What the job entails:
- launching and management of business operations on a day-to-day basis
- participating in marketing and sales development
- recruiting of translators and interpreters
- reporting to head office in Paris
Profile we’re looking for:
- Ideally, good experience in the translation business, or knowledge of at least 2 languages on a professional basis
- Entrepreneur spirit and the desire to get involved in small business ownership and development
- Perfect use of Internet tools (Skype, mail, online collaborative work, etc)
- Located near or within a big city/economic center, preferably Brussels
- The partnership/job entails to have some business management knowledge and to be results-oriented
- Stability (being available to launch a business, at least 15 hours per week during first 3 months, then more depending on results, up to full-time)
Trad Online will provide intensive training and support, all necessary business tools on and offline (website, advertising, brochures, etc), webmarketing and sales support, etc.
For more details and information, please feel free to contact Mathieu, at m.marechal [at] tradonline [dot]fr
(please specify in the subject of your email : "TOL Recruitment programme Belgium" to enable the mail to get to me without any delay).